When the FBI raided Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago estate they hoped to find classified documents that the former President took with him when he left the White House.
After ransacking the place, they broke into the now-infamous safe in which these documents were supposedly hidden, but it is not known what they found in it.
According to my sources, here’s what the feds found in Donald Trump’s safe at Mar-a-Lago:
- 25 gold bars;
- 3 pounds of Adderall;
- 6 gallons of Belle Delphine’s bathwater;
- The secret recipe for Coca-Cola;
- A stuffed hamster missing a leg;
- A wig and a fake mustache;
- A voodoo doll of Joe Biden with needles in it;
- A sex tape of Hunter Biden raping kids in Thailand;
- A pristine copy of Mein Kampf signed by Hitler himself;
- A skull that belonged to a black person with measuring tape around it.
The FBI didn’t find any classified documents though, so they planted real classified documents that they brought with them to compromise Trump and sprinkled the whole estate with coke, according to my sources.